Love

Love
The love of my life <3

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's been a while...






Hi Ladies! Don't know if you will see this, it's been so long I'm surprised I even found it again!! Hope this finds you all doing well! So life after UNE...still chugging along! Haven't found a permanent teaching position (and I am NOT holding my breath) but I am definitely making it work!! I I am employed through the local Teacher Registry so I am getting a LOT of subbing jobs...a lot of them right at my daughter's school, which is wonderful! I also fill in with overnight relief for a local agency that runs individual residences for adults with developmental disabilities and I take a super cute little 5-year-old boy also with developmental disabilities and in foster care for weekend respite. BUSY, BUSY!! The little shining star in my life is now in SECOND grade!!! Seriously! Where has the time gone?? Are little blended fam is still going strong and we couldn't be happier! Still no ring, but hey, a girl will never stop dreaming! lol XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment